One day we’re all going to tell a story about our lives. The decisions we make today will determine the story we’ll tell tomorrow. In the series, My Story, we’re going to learn to live a story worth telling.
A new church intended for those who have given up on church altogether.
WHY HAVE SOME PEOPLE GIVEN UP ON CHURCH?
• The sermons are outdated and not relevant.
• The volunteers are unfriendly.
• Childcare workers do not have a heart for children.
Do you think church should be fun? Do you think church should be life changing?
IF YOU ANSWERED “YES” TO EITHER OF THESE QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONSIDER ATTENDING CAPSTONE CHURCH CONNECTION NIGHT!
Capstone is a new church and is designed to be relevant to this generation. We are a group of people who love Jesus and people.
At Capstone Church you will…
• Enjoy energetic music
• Experience life changing, relevant messages
• Experience devoted childcare assistants
• Grow with a group of people who love to see you grow
On this night, Pastor Rice will be sharing the vision for Capstone Church in-depth. This will also be an opportunity to ask questions about the church. At the end of the session, you will have the opportunity to connect with Capstone or sign-up to help get the ministry off the ground, which is called the Launch Team.
The Launch Team will consist of committed individuals who are willing to voluntarily assist Capstone Church in preparing for and executing an effective launch. This is a team of people currently living in the area and onboard with the vision of the church. The launch team is in existence only through four months—after which volunteers may choose to return to their home churches. Launch Team members must be committed to doing four things:
1) Praying for Capstone Church and the community
2) Attending Launch Team meetings
3) Must be willing to use their gifts and talents in the ministry.
4) Reaching out to and inviting believers and non-believers to attend service.
We look forward to seeing you at the Dynacon Event Center!
Capstone is a new church plant and we are looking for people to join our launch team. Below you will find more information about the Launch Team.
Launch Team: A team of committed individuals who will assist Capstone Church in preparing for and executing an effective launch in 2016. This is a team of people currently living in the area and on board with the vision of the church. The Launch team is in existence only through the first four services—and then the volunteers will go back to their home church if they choose to do so. The Launch Team is committed to doing four things:
1) Praying for Capstone Church and the community.
2) Being trained in the Launch Team meetings.
3) Willing to use their gifts and talents in the ministry.
4) Reaching out to and inviting believers and non-believers to the first service.
If you are interesting in joining the launch team, please email us at email@example.com.